Call for Presentations
We are now looking for speakers for the conference, the basic idea being to share knowledge and experiences with other developers within Knowit. The length of a presentation can be 15, 30 or 60 minutes. You decide! The subject for a talk can vary widely, here are just a few ideas:
- Mobile platforms like iOS or Android
- Platforms like EPiServer and Office 365
- BDD, TDD, DDD, Event Storming or other methodologies
- Architecture, styles, patterns like Hexagonal, Event sourcing, CQRS, Actor model, Event streams or other patterns
- Platforms like .NET or the JVM
- Docker, Cloud, Orchestration (Kubernetes, …)
- Security on all levels
- Machine learning
- Augmented reality
- Tech culture and way of working
- API’s in the real world. API management.
- Performance or Amazing debugging techniques
- GDPR - How does it affect you as an architect and developer?
... or any of a numerous of other interesting subjects.
If you want to register a presentation, fill out the form below and add the information about your proposed presentation. Right now, we are looking for speakers, and we will get back to everyone once it’s time to register.
Register your presentation here.
For the 5th time we are running Knowit Developer Summit, on 26th - 27th January 2018 at Thon Hotel Opera in Oslo. The conference begins with lunch on Friday 26th and ends on Saturday afternoon 27th. As before, the motto for the conference is “By Developers, For Developers!”
Save the date in your calendars, right now we are looking for CfPs, we will come back to you when it’s to register for the conference.
We believe this is a great opportunity to get better acquainted with others engaged in system development at Knowit. We think It’s important to participate in these kinds of events in order to create a good climate for cooperation across the company, in addition to the great program.
For last years KDS program, see here.