FAQQ: Is there wifi?
A: Yes! When in pressen, the SSID is pressen. Password is pressen19 . If in track four, the hotel has its own open network.
- Q: When is the hotel check-in?
- A: Checkin opens 15:00 on friday. There are a few hours between the last presentation and the dinner when you can peacefully check in.
- Q: When is the hotel check-out?
- A: The checkout is 12:00 on Saturday. We recommend checking out in the morning and storing luggage at the venue.
- Q: Am I staying at the Imperial or Square hotel
- A: You should have received an email with this information. If you cannot find the info, contact us at email@example.com
- Q: Is the travel costs covered by the conference cost?
- A: As stated in Practicalities, the conference price does not cover travel, nor do we book for people.
- Q: How do I get to the conference facility and hotels from the airport?
- A: We recommend checking out https://www.visitcopenhagen.com/copenhagen/planning/travel-copenhagen-airport. The short of it is that we recommend taking the metro. The stop closest to the conference facility is Rådhuspladsen, and the main central station (Hovedbanegården) is also close by.
- Q:Where can I store my luggage?
- A:The conference facility will have an area where you can keep your luggage before hotel check-in and after hotel check-out. The hotel may also keep your luggage